Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Napoleon Perdis *Boudoir Mist* Review/Swatch/ first impression

Hello Loves!!
So its Review/ Swatch/ First Impression Time!!
Have you heard about the make-up line Napoleon Perdis?

Who is Napoleon Perdis click > HERE < to find out :)



So I was at my ULTA and was looking for an "AirBrush Foundation" 
and found this one so I had to give it a try :) 



I have tried the Dior Mist Foundation and ABSOLUTELY LOVE it.. if you would like to me review that one let me know  COMMENT and I would be happy to do so :) 

Anywho back to my review. So I have tried this as a foundation alone and as a setting spray to give more of an airbrush finish over my foundation 

So far my thoughts are: 

#1 I LOVE it as a type of setting spray  

#2 You need to have close to a flawless face because coverage is light to medium( I love me some HEAVY coverage -- I don't like my freckles :( --)

#3 This foundation does oxidize a bit and can get a bit orangey
#3 the price is kinda EXPENSIVE $49 (OUCH) 

#4 it does smell a bit when you spray it ( like a paint smell-- reminds me of the movie DEATH BECOMES HER when I spray it LMAO) 

#5 It is light on the skin.. does not feel heavy at all 

So over all I say: If you want a sheer coverage that can be build-able and you want to try out an airbrush foundation then def give this a try because you will LOVE it 

but if your like me and like more of a heavy coverage I def would steer away from this product because you will be disappointed.

Here are some swatches 

The picture ABOVE is with one spray about 20cm away 

  
 The picture ABOVE is a light mist on the face which is what I do when I use this as a setting spray to just give me that flawless finish 

What do you guys think? Have you used an airbrush "Spray" foundation before? 




P.S: LIVE, LOVE, BLOG





No comments:

Post a Comment