Saturday, September 14, 2013

Influenster Sargento VoxBox!!

WHO LOVES CHEESE!!!

Hello Loves! 

Influenster VoxBox time!!



So I was super happy when I found out I was getting the Sargento VoxBox 

I LOOOVVEEEE CHEESE!! 

The box comes with 2 coupons one for $1.00 off 
and another coupon with a FREE pack of CHEESE!! YAY I ended up getting the Sharp Cheddar!!

I think these are awesome pick me ups, there are times that you just need a mid day snack these are perfect for that! and with the insulated pack now I'm for sure having these at least once a day!

Omg it also came with a little insulated pouch 

that keeps the cheese cold to take it on the go!!

And me well I'm always on the Go!! lol 

Love this Box! Its different from the rest but I mean who doesn't LOVE cheese! 

Thank You Influenster 

To join Influenster is COMPLETELY FREE!!!
and the items sent to you are also completely FREE!!! 

Join Now what are you waiting for lol 







No comments:

Post a Comment