Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Influenster Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox

HELLO LOVES!!!
Influenster has done it again
Made me the happiest BLOGGER EVVVEEERR!!!

Here is INTRODUCING the:
 Sugar 'N Spice VoxBox


For those of you who are reading this and wondering " what the heck is Influenster? and how can I get it?" 

Check out my other Blog I explain it all there in detail :)
But of course I will add the link 

all these products were given to me for FREE to review and share with you all my personal opinion!! YAY


Lets BEGIN!! :) 

The first product I saw on this VoxBox was coupons for 
Dickinsons Face Products ($2.00 off) 




and the product to Review is the Dikinsons Original Witch Hazel Oil-Controling Towelettes ($5.99 for Box of 20)
Im super excited about these because if you have read on my other blogs I suffer with oily skin and and always trying to find any type of product to control it so lets see how this works Ill def keep you guys posted (crossing my fingers it works)


Second product that caught my eye: Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Total moisture ($7.99 for 6.5oz.)
I have been eyeing this at CVS and Im SUPER excited it was in my VoxBox the one they gave us or me was the Pure oat extract 
I currently use the Vaseline Cocoa butter radiant glow and its my HOLY GRAIL I have one in my room at work and in the bathroom... I wonder if they have a travel one because I def need one in my purse... I LOVE IT.. so Im excited to try this product.


Third item was the: Nectresse ($6.99 5.9oz. or $3.99 for box of 40 packets) 

This item which really gave the name to this box (Sugar)  was the least I was interested in but why not try it right.. so for now on Im sugaring my teas and coffee with this sugar I use currently Truvia in the packets but I'm open in trying new things...
 there is always room for some SUGA' LMAO 


Item number Quatro: BelVita Breakfast Biscuits ($3.69 for a 5 box pack of 4 biscuits) 
another perfect snack for my crazy schedule which I have never heard of but it looks good so I am excited to try it, I have a really bad habit of not having the most important meal of the day.. BREAKFAST!! so I will give this a try and see how it goes
(First I have to speak to my personal trainer {My Boyfriend} and then see if its ok for an everyday thing haha ) 


Item(s) numbero 5,6,&7: yep 3 items in one the Colgate Optic White Regimen:
* Toothpaste ($2.99 4oz,)
* Mouthwash ($2.99 8oz)
*Toothbrush ($2.99)


Ok Influenster now your talking my LANGUAGE!!!! 
Ok see guys I'm a dental assistant and on my way to start Dental school so this to me is more around my every day life I must say i absolutely LOVE!! the optic white regimen I currently use the toothpaste and would not change it for the world haha 
Between colgate and Crest.. Colgate wins in my book its def less abrasive then Colgate.. obviously if you want to use something hardly abrasive at all because you have SENSITIVE TEETH Sensodyne is your new best-friend hehe but any who I can talk to you about this forever and maybe one day I can blog about TEETH (SMILE) 
I will give you guys my opinion on the Mouthwash and the toothbrush because I have not tried them out but I'm extremely excited to 

(BTW Influenster GREAT JOB on it being a soft bristle toothbrush its the BEST and most recommended) 
<---- Pearly WHITES

Well LOVES I will be Blogging a review about what I thought (PROS/CONS)  about these products SOON :) 

If you have any Dental/Teeth related question feel free to ask :P 
Of If you have used any of these products feel free to comment on what you think about them :) :) 


Rem: LIVE, LOVE, BLOG 

<3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment