Friday, August 30, 2013

L'oréal Paris INFALLIBLE 24 hr Swatches/Review

Hello My LOVES!!!!


So I haven't been on my BLOG in forever :( been keeping up with school (Masters Program) and applying to Dental school :)


So I have been using these L'oréal Infallible 24hrs eyeshadows for about a month or so now and ready to give my full review on them....OMG what can I say...... I LLOOOOVVEEEE THEM!!!!! I have 5 out of the 18shades they have.. and I am planning to buy them all!!! 



Important info: Price: $7.99 for 3.5g
I also say you can find this at your local drugstore for a BOGO deal which I did for some of these :) 

How they wear: I do agree with what the company claims to be 24hr wear, although I have not wore them for a full 24 hrs lol but I have worn then for about 10 hrs and they have not creased for me I have tried them with a primer and without a primer 

Advice: If you are known to have oily lids wear a primer because in one of my instances this did crease but it was a SUPER HUMID day and I did not wear any primer that day so it was my fault lol 

I can relate Infallible's eyeshadows to Giorgio Armani's Eyes to kill which go for a price of $32.00 for 4g

Pros: Not chalky 
Price
Smooth Texture 
EXTREMELY Pigmented
Beautiful packaging
Large color variation 
Wears all day 

Cons: NONE :))



Color: Sultry Smoke...Flash (left), No flash (right) (PIC ABOVE^)









Color: Cherie Marie....No Flash (Left), Flash (Right): Picture on Right ----->

Color: Amber Rush..Flash (left), No flash (right): Pic above ^









Color: Bronzed Taupe...Flash (left), No Flash right (right): Pic on right ----->











Color: Smoldering Plum....No Flash(left), Flash (right): Pic BELOW


WELL LOVES!! 

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS REVIEW

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THESE.. AND WHAT OTHER COLORS I MUST TRY :) 

Ohhhh and REMM: 
LIVE, LOVE, BLOG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment